Tuesday, October 16, 2012

重新开始。

Yeap.

Definitely start all over again.

Those old post are just the past.

Everybody has a past.

But anybody can change their future.

I have been blinded by pain.

I was lost.

But now I realized.

It isn't worth!


Just be myself.

No matter others likes the way I am or not.

I'm just gonna stay the way I am.

But I am learning to change as well.

If we don't change, we don't grow.


I'm 16 already.

I'm ready for anything that comes in my way.

2012, 

It's been a tough year for me.

Even the skies gets rougher.

But I won't give up anymore.

Everything that happens meant anything to make me stronger.


I never realized there's so many nice people around me.

I'm always hiding like a coward myself.

I'm sorry i said you're a coward.

I'm actually just the same thing.

I built barriers in my heart.

I was imprisoned by myself.


I never let my head drop in front of others.

I never wanted others to think I'm a weakling.

I always held my tears, not wanting anybody to see them rolling down.

I stayed strong.

I reacts coldly.

Friends.

I'm sorry for the way I treated you all.

I was too stubborn.


Broken smiles.

Those who saw me cried,

I felt guilty towards them.

But someone told me that means i Trusted them.


Perhaps.


Elder friends always reminded me that I am always easily cheated.

I'll work on with that.

Thanks.



I never realized a surprise can make a friend happy.

Especially Birthday Surprises.

I will not be the same anymore.

I can't afford materials satisfaction.

But I can afford time and energy.

I can afford memorable moments too.

I have to learn to make my friends happy.

When I see them happy, 

I am happy eventually.  C:


I have many special friends who helped me all the time.

I will pay my debt.

I promise I will.

Mark my words.

You.





4A ai taught me to SMILE.



No comments:

Post a Comment